TitleAssistant Director of Graduate Athletic Administration
The Assistant Director of Graduate Athletic Administration assists the Director of Athletic Administration in entrepreneurial activities and academic oversight of the graduate athletic administration program. Responsibilities include setting and meeting revenue goals, establishing academic sites, student enrollment, marketing, program development, student services, scheduling of courses and adjunct faculty hiring. Coordinating the graduate program with the undergraduate sport science programs, including professional accreditation, is also a responsibility. Teaching responsibilities are also included. Academic rank to be determined based on qualifications of candidate.
Responsibilities in order of importance:
1) Teaches two courses per calendar year.
2) Carries out entrepreneurial activities to significantly increase enrollment in the graduate Athletic Administration Program.
3) Builds, recruits and provides academic oversight for the programs and sites.
4) Assist the director in generating leads/inquiries to the master's degree program.
5) Assist with follow-up to leads by phone calls and/or electronic communication.
6) Provides assistance to the Director in marketing, enrollment, problem resolution, faculty hiring, off- site location management and other duties deemed necessary.
7) Assist with recruiting undergraduate full-time students to attend the master's degree program.
8) Attend promotional events and help with traditional or digital campaigns.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.