TitleAssistant Dean for Graduate Nursing & R.N. to B.S. Programs
- Oversight and leadership for all graduate nursing and R.N. to B.S. Programs, including part-time evening and weekends, hybrid and online and off-site locations. Supervise administrative assistant, associate directors, associate directors of graduate nursing, associate director of R.N. to B.S.
- Teach 2 courses in the graduate nursing programs per calendar year.
- Responsible for recruitment and enrollment for all graduate nursing and R.N. to B.S. programs. Work closely with Van Loan Director of Marketing on developing new leads and sources of inquiries. Manage the Inquiry Process for all graduate nursing and R.N. to B.S. programs.
- Responsible for students advising in graduate nursing and R.N. to B.S. programs. Handle student concerns and issues as they arise.
- Responsible for day-to-day supervision of graduate nursing and R.N. to B.S. adjunct faculty, including recruiting, budgeting, training, scheduling, evaluation and other administrative duties.
- Assist associate directors in course scheduling so as to enhance class size and avoid course duplication.
- Oversee and assist the associate directors with clinical sites for graduate nurses. Actively recruit sites, evaluate sites and provide overall coordination.
- Assist Dean of Nursing with writing accreditation materials and be the contact person for all matters related to graduate nursing and R.N. to B.S. accreditation issues.
- Develop and recommend changes to curriculum as needed.
- Responsible for oversight and carrying out of assessment activities for the graduate nursing and R.N. to B.S. programs.
- Chair the School of Nursing Graduate Nursing Administrative Group, set the meeting agenda, plan short and long-term agenda items, and review the minutes.
- Attend College and Van Loan committees and events as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Doctoral degree required; experience working in academic administration of higher education; experience with teaching and advising adult students and adapting administrative procedures for programs for adult students; ability to liaison with other members of the Endicott community; exemplary interpersonal and oral and written communication skills required; graduate teaching experience required; able and willing to lead and also act as a team member with other nursing professionals and others across the Endicott campus.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.