TitleAssistant Coach, Men’s Lacrosse
1. Assessment and recruiting of appropriate student-athletes with excellent academic background to a NCAA Division III institution.
2. Assist in scouting and in-season film evaluation and breakdown.
3. Manage, operate and execute clinics for the lacrosse program.
4. Possess knowledge of and abide by NCAA and Commonwealth Coast Conference rules and regulations.
5. Assist with competitive contests, fundraising, and development activities.
6. Assist in advising and student athletes.
7. Creating a positive and productive environment for the student athletes.
8. Assist in continued development of positive public relations with alumni and the community.
9. Attend department meetings.
10. Performance of all other duties and special projects as assigned by the Head Lacrosse Coach, Director of Athletics and Athletic Administration.
11. Assist in the organization and planning of special events.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
- 1-3 years coaching/recruiting experience at the high school or college level and collegiate playing experience preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups and environments.
- Effective communication, interpersonal and public relations skills.
- Current adult CPR/AED certification.
- Strong written, oral and organizational and problems solving skills.
- Working knowledge of computer software applications.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.