TitleAssistant Athletic Trainer
- Evaluates athletic injuries and illnesses sustained while participating in Endicott Athletics and Endicott Club Sports.
- Treats all injuries or illnesses and refers to other health care professionals as necessary.
- Assists in rehabilitation of student athletes.
- Assists in all administrative duties required for athletic training room operation.
- Assists in providing athletic training services for all practices and athletic contests hosted by Endicott College.
- Provides coverage of away contests at the direction of the Associate Head Athletic Trainer.
- Provides supervision and clinical instruction for Athletic Training students.Instructs one course each semester or as determined by the Chair of Athletic Training.
- Works with the coaching staff and other Athletic Department personnel to insure the safety of all facilities and equipment used for intercollegiate athletics
- Assists in the development of weight training and conditioning programs for the Athletic Department.
- Performs additional duties to meet the needs of the department and the College.
- Minimum of a Master Degree in Athletic Training or related area.
- Certification by the NATABOC
- Eligibility for Massachusetts State licensure
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with college-age students.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.