TitleArena Operations Coordinator
The Arena Operations Coordinator will work in close collaboration with Raymond J. Bourque Arena management team, and within all operations of the facility. This requires a versatile and driven individual with a working knowledge and understanding of an ice arena.
- Manage various shifts at the Raymond J. Bourque Arena, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Provide high level customer service and staff development and provide customers with a clean and safe facility.
- Willingness and ability to maintain the highest quality ice surface, including operating ice resurfacer and edger and other specialized equipment.
- Manage and supervise the operation of the concession stand and front desk, including inventory, deposits and supplies.
- Train and direct student-workers in various responsibilities; assist in student- worker scheduling and payroll.
- Assist management team with event planning and all aspects of arena event management.
- Work closely with coaches and support staff to assist and support NCAA Division III hockey programs.
- Basic maintenance and troubleshooting of mechanical components throughout the facility.
- In addition to arena responsibilities this position will consist of fulfilling required supervision, maintenance, and overall athletic facility management.
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Valid driver's license
- Flexibility in work schedule is a must - nights, weekends, and holidays.
- US Ice Rink Association certifications and forklift license preferred
- One years of supervisory responsibilities required
- Sound organizational, communication, time-management, and quality customer service skills
- ServSafe food certification preferred
- Familiarity with ice sports
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.