TitleAdministrative Assistant to the VP and Dean, Undergraduate College
HoursM - F, 9 to 5
Serves as the Administrative Assistant for the Office of the Vice President and Dean of the Undergraduate College. The position involves a wide range of responsibilities to ensure smooth office operations.
RESPONSIBILITIES (in order of importance to the position):
- Manage the Vice President and Dean of the Undergraduate College’s calendar.
- Greet and display a high level of customer service with key constituents, including senior administrators, deans, faculty, staff and students, as well as external contacts.
- Manage the flow of student forms, including online courses, exceptions and independent study forms in collaboration with the Registrar’s Office.
- Manage the student absence report, including prompt notification of deans, advisors and faculty regarding student absences. Collaborate with the Office for Student Success, Student Affairs, and the Athletic Department.
- Oversee timesheet submission for faculty, staff and student payroll.
- Track and maintain the academic integrity report. Scan cases and maintain electronic records.
- Prepare and send out academic review letters to students.
- Prepare and send out dean’s list letters.
- Schedule and coordinate logistics for student travel and special events.
- Serve as the administrative coordinator for the Triumph Chapter of Mortar Board; responsibilities include managing the selection process and planning events.
- Assist the Director of the Endicott Scholars program with the student application process, maintain student records, plan events, create and update membership and activity reports, and other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Facilitate service and maintenance requests with Physical Plant using SchoolDude.
- Provide office functions, such as opening and sorting mail, answering phones and taking messages, typing correspondence and other documents, filing, and ordering supplies.
- Supervise work-study students.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree required
Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills;
Office management skills and experience
Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office and other applications
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.