TitleAdministrative Assistant to General Counsel and VP Communications and Marketing
HoursMonday - Friday 9-5
- Performs day-to-day office duties including answering telephones, file organization and filing;
- Performs administrative and clerical procedures using systems such as word processing, spreadsheets, and databases on a PC platform;
- Organizes meetings including scheduling, sending notices, locating sites, creating agendas, and coordinating with attendees both on and off campus;
- Maintain attendance records;
- Maintain office supplies;
- Maintains confidential files;
- Type and proof read confidential correspondence;
- Creates and distributes regular budget reports and assists in ensuring media, marketing, and legal department invoices are paid efficiently
- Assists in the management and auditing of the advertising media purchases
- Performs other duties as required to meet the needs of the Department and the College.
- Bachelor degree required;
- Superior interpersonal skills to work with staff and external audiences at all levels;
- Must have excellent editing skills;
- Strong organizational and proof reading skills;
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy;
- Desire to learn and assume new responsibilities;
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.