TitleAdministrative Assistant, Student Affairs
- Serves as first contact for Residence Life, Student Activities, and Community Service including, at times, students and parents.
- Responsible for clerical and administrative duties including but not limited to: answering telephones, handling email correspondence, greeting foot traffic, and maintaining office files. Scheduling appointments and upkeep of calendars. Organizes on-campus interview schedules for professional staff.
- Books rooms using EMS system and updates the college wide event calendar.
- Maintains and edits Endicott webpages for the offices of Residence Life, Community Service and Student Activities.
- Prepares and processes correspondence including individual letters, mass mailing and mail merges for the office and assists with publications that are dispersed throughout campus.
- Oversees the creation, ordering, and printing of all forms and materials.
- Supports Directors with purchase orders and expense tracking.
- Coordinates travel for student groups and professional staff to conferences.
- Supervises work-study student employees and submits their timesheets bi-weekly.
- Serves as primary contact for summer housing assignments, and extended stay and early return residents.
- Supports Residence Life with Registered Events process.
- Responsible for maintenance of employment records for Resident Assistant Staff.
- Responsible for weekly printing and distribution of campus residential rosters.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet the goals of the division and the College.
- Bachelor degree.
- Excellent customer service skills. Desire to work with students in an educational environment.
- Ability to uphold privacy and confidentiality. Knows and upholds college policy. Calm, confident demeanor.
- Ability to respond to and handle delicate situations. Ability to defuse situations and have difficult conversations with families and students.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of PC-based computer system.
- Minimal understanding of reporting running systems such as CARS and COGNOS.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule at key times during the academic calendar year.
- Prior office management experience, preferably in a higher education setting.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.