TitleAdministrative Assistant of MBA Programs
HoursMonday - Friday 9-5
Provides administrative and clerical support to the Dean of MBA Programs.
- Provides the Dean of MBA Programs with administrative and clerical support, including handling projects, data and word processing, internet accessing, filing, answering phones, and providing information that supports the Dean.
- Prepares the schedules of courses for the approval of the Dean and the Assistant Registrar.Maintains course scheduling information and keeps information current and available.
- Prepares the authorization to hire adjunct faculty information for the approval of the Dean.Checks work hours of adjunct faculty, appropriate HR credentials, and maintains close contact with the Vice President’s administrative assistant who handles the payroll.
- Identifies room scheduling needs and provides this to the Vice President’s administrative assistant who schedules classroom space.Brings scheduling abnormalities to the attention of the administrative assistant.
- Organizes international study tours for the Dean.Prepares and distributes recruitment information to degree students.
- Provides first level of response to student queries and forwards other students to the Dean as appropriate.Responds in an organized and timely manner.
- Responds to phone inquiries and requests for program information and registration from prospective students.Schedules telephone and in-person interviews with the Dean.Tracks student inquiries following established procedures.Organizes off-site meetings at the request of the Dean.
- Works cooperatively with Van Loan staff to coordinate all program functions.Follows established practices and procedures.
Completion of secretarial school or equivalent; bachelor’s degree preferred.
Three to five years of office experience, preferably in an educational or a college setting.
Excellent computer skills with proficiency using Microsoft Office and other applications.
Excellent organization and interpersonal skills required.
Must be able to be flexible and able to handle multiple tasks as required.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.