TitleAdministrative Assistant, School of Communication
Hours19 hours per week
- Provides administrative support to the School of Communication;
- Schedules department meetings and assists in taking minutes for meetings;
- Assists in the coordination of materials for faculty orientation, admissions events, faculty searches, and other related activities;
- Uses the CARS/COAST data management system to assist in the processes of faculty/facility scheduling and student advising;
- Provides classroom support for full and part time faculty;
- Processes attendance paperwork for faculty and work-study students;
- Manages student paperwork “flow” by serving as point of contact for academic forms;
- Work with other departments to facilitate day-to-day operating activities including the processing student paperwork;
- Performs other duties as needed to meet the needs of the College and the departments.
- Bachelor degree;
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Photoshop;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral);
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to relate to people and display sensitivity to their needs;
- Excellent organizational, management, and leadership skills;
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task;
- High degree of accuracy and ability to follow through is essential;
- Prio office experience in a college setting preferred.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.