TitleAdjunct Faculty, Nursing Research Lecturer
HoursThree hours/week for the semester long course
- Teaches the classroom component of the Nursing Research course in the in the Baccalaureate Nursing program in accordance with professional standards and accreditation requirements of the college and the facility.
- Holds office hours as needed.
- Evaluates teaching/learning activities
- Participates in adjunct faculty orientation activities
- Master’s in Nursing required.
- Must have or be eligible for RN licensure in Massachusetts
- Prior teaching experience in a Baccalaureate nursing program desired
- Demonstrated ability to relate to college age students
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.