TitleAccounts Payable/Purchasing Assistant
- Assists the Accounts Payable department with:
- Employee reimbursements, check requests, and all invoices and statements for purchases made.
- Reviewing invoices for accuracy and matching with packing slips/purchase orders to verify receipt of goods or service.
- Verifying/obtaining authorization of signatures for purchases/check requests.
- Verifying codes for expenses to assure correct budgets are charged.
- Inputting all invoices and check requests into system, posting against issued PO’s.
- Producing disbursement checks weekly via CARS system – obtains signatures on checks as needed.
- Distributing/mailing checks.
- Maintaining all records in the Accounts Payable Office: invoice files, invoice entry reports, check registers.
- Assists the Purchasing department with:
- Entering of purchase orders into the CARS system
- Coding invoices
- Creating name tags
- Data entry of business cards
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet the needs of the department and the College.
- Three years of recent related experience
- Proficiency in automated payables system, MS Excel, Word
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Detail oriented and demonstrated ability to be accurate
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work effectively with staff, students and administration
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.