TitleAccessibility Service Assistant
Hours28 hours per week for 32 weeks a year (16 week fall and spring semesters) Monday through Thursday 1:00 PM to 7:30 PM (with half hour break) and Friday 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Acts as the first point of contact for visitors through greeting students, faculty, staff, and families to the division.
- Answers phones and greets students, faculty, staff, and families.
- Meet with Endicott students who qualify for testing accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act to review process for testing accommodations.
- Manages the online exam scheduling database, including making appointments and completing all session reports.
- Proctors all testing sessions and ensures testing security by recording all sessions and monitoring all active testing.
- Maintains the scheduling database with accurate testing data and generate reports as needed for the Director of Accessibility Services and other appropriate team members.
- Keeps exam rooms organized and clean with necessary supplies.
- Maintains an inventory of all necessary testing materials.
- Uploads exams on testing computers as needed.
- Ensures assistive technology, such as screen readers and large print readers, are operational.
- Oversees drop off and pick up procedures for exams.
- Communicates with faculty regarding students with testing accommodations, and scans and copies exams as needed.
- Schedules appointments as needed for accessibility services and collects documentation and signatures as requested.
- Assists in the e-filing and archiving of students who receive note taking assistance in Zovy.
- Performs administrative duties for the division including, but not limited to: scheduling appointments, processes department purchase orders, maintaining shared files, and organizing mass mailings.
- Performs other duties as required to meet the needs of the Department, Division, and the College.
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred).
- Previous experience with disability services preferred.
- Previous administrative experience preferred.
- Attention to detail important.
- Experience with Microsoft suite, electronic databases, online scheduling software, and calenders required.
- Superior customer service skills required.
- Proficient in the use of all components of Microsoft Office, email, e-calendars, MyEndicott, WCONLINE, NOLIG, & ZOVY.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.