TitleAcademic Technology Support Technician
- Utilize technical knowledge and skills in computer hardware and software installation, repair and upgrade including proficiency with software and hardware diagnostic tools and utilities.
- Diagnose and repair hardware, software and network connectivity issues on Windows and Macintosh platforms.
- Keep records of all work done in asset management database and help desk ticketing systems.
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills with the ability to offer technical support on-site, via phone or email. Ability to interact with a variety of clients and departments.
- Must keep up-to-date on current technologies. Attend training sessions as necessary to do so.
- Assist other members of the AT, IT and AV support teams in the completion of projects.
- Performs other duties as required to meet the goals of the department and the College.
- Minimum of Associate’s degree in computer science, electronics, digital media or related field or professional equivalent or certifications.
- Must be familiar with and have technical ability with Windows and Mac computers, including troubleshooting and software installations. Working knowledge of tablets, phones and other personal devices, as well as image creation and deployment a plus.
- Strong knowledge of applications such as Microsoft Office suite, Google apps for education, virus and spyware protection. Familiarity with web conferencing, presentation, AV and other instructional applications a plus.
- Excellent customer relations and communication skills - both written and oral.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Ability to relate to students.
- Ability to learn new technologies
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
FAX: (978) 927-0084
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE).
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.