Rosemarie Lucey joined the College as an academic coach in the Center for Academic Coaching in 2014 and is an adjunct professor with the School of Education. As an academic coach she uses a balanced approach through executive function skills, metacognition, and fixed versus growth mindset to guide students in goal achievement. Previously she spent 12 years teaching special and regular education, and 10 years in human resources in the pharmaceutical industry.
Master’s Degree in Special Education
Salem State University
Bachelor’s Degree in Education
Associate Degree in Fashion Merchandising/Education
Practicum & Seminar in Education Lab
- 2005–2007 Board of Director, Topsfield Educational Foundation, Topsfield, Mass.
- 2017 & 2018 Presenter, Department Professional Training, Endicott College Center for Academic Coaching.
- 2018 Co-presenter; Helping Your Child Tackle School Projects: Tools and Strategies for Strengthening Executive Function, Hosted by Tri-Town Council, Topsfield, Mass.
- 2013–2014 Co-facilitator, Human Resources Group, Bagnall Elementary School.
- 2005–2007 Member of School Council, Steward Elementary School, Topsfield, Mass.
- 2009–2015 School Committee Member, Topsfield, Mass. (Chair 2014/2015, Vice Chair 2013/2014).