Nancy Meedzan has been a leader in nursing education at Endicott College for the past 13 years and has served in the roles of full-time faculty, assistant dean, and currently as dean of the School of Nursing and professor. Her research interest has been in the area of global health, and she has taken students on global immersion experiences to the Dominican Republic, Guatemala, and South Africa. Dr. Meedzan oversees all undergraduate and graduate programs in nursing.
Doctor of Nursing Practice
Salem State University
Master of Science in Nursing Administration
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Health Assessment Lab
Adult Medical and Surgical Nursing
Clinical for Medical/Surgical Nursing
Intercultural Nursing: Service Learning Course
Community Health Clinical Course: Alternative Spring Break in Glendora, Miss.
RN to BSN:
Community Health Nursing
Nursing Research Methods
Nursing Research II Project
Teaching Methods, Principles of Teaching
Role Development of the Advanced Practice Nurse
Nurse in Global Health
Principle of Global Health
- 2012 to present Certified Nurse Educator, National League of Nursing
- 2014 Fulbright Specialist Roster
- 2009 Promise of Nursing’s Future for Massachusetts Faculty Fellowship
- 2010 Tufts Health Plan Foundation Nurse Scholars Scholarship
- Breakey, S. E., Corless, I, Meedzan, N. L., Nicholas P.K. (2015). Global Nursing in the 21st Century. New York: Springer Publishing.
- Nicholas,P.K., Corless, I.B., Evans, L.A., Busisiwe P.N., Busisiwe R.B., Davis, S., Nokes, K.M., Demarco,R., Maryland,M., Meedzan, N.L., Moderi,L., Daw, C., Rugwizangoga,E., Benjenk, I.L., Zang, S. M., Krishnamurthi,S., & Driscoll, M.K. Peripheral neuropathy in HIV disease in South Africa. AIDS Research and Treatment.
- Nicholas, P.K., Corless, I., Fulmer, H. & Meedzan, N. L. (November-December 2012).Preparing nursing students for education in the global village. MCN, The American Journal of Maternal/Child Nursing, 37(6).