Advising Services Center (ASC)
Certified by the College Reading and Learning Association
At the Advising Services Center, professional and peer tutors from a variety of fields prepare students to meet with their advisor, contemplate registration options, and plan for study abroad.
We help students to:
- Prepare materials for meetings with academic advisors
- Address upcoming course registration questions or concerns
- Locate necessary forms for changes in major, minor, or program of study
- Offer drop-in consultations
- Introduce students to resources regarding registration and course planning
- Facilitate discussion regarding possible class options
Forms and Materials:
For other important forms and registration materials, please be sure to visit the Registrar's website. To make an appointment with the Advising Services Center, please call 978-998-7735, e-mail email@example.com, or simply drop-in to LIB202.