Accolades & Achievements in 2020
Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, Endicott College continued to flourish in 2020. As a college community, we showcased what it means to be adaptable, to persevere, and to be resilient. These accomplishments and national recognition are a testament to that.
- Continued to place high in recognition among peer institutions and higher education leaders, according to the U.S. News & World Report’s 2021 “Best Colleges Rankings.”
- No. 23 for Best Colleges (out of 176), Regional Universities North category
- No. 11 for Best Colleges for Veterans, Regional Universities North category
- No. 10 for Best Undergraduate Teaching, Regional Universities North category
- No. 15 in the Co-ops/Internships category, nationally
- Recognized in The Chronicle of Higher Education in the 2020 “Great Colleges to Work For” program based on outstanding faculty and staff feedback and best workplace practices and policies.
- Featured in The Princeton Review 2021 “Guide to Green Colleges” for being one of the nation’s most environmentally responsible colleges.
- Welcomed our new Provost Beth M. Schwartz, Ph.D., in June who is driving academic innovation.
- Several program offerings were unveiled—including bachelor’s and master’s degrees in healthcare management, multiple education certificates, and a Doctor of Nursing Practice.
- The Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Task Force launched a climate survey that will help shape a more inclusive culture on campus.
- Due to COVID-19, Misselwood Events successfully reimagined its Concours d’Elegance into a virtual event, as well as hosted four rallies along the historic roads of the North Shore.
- Endicott Athletics secured two Commonwealth Coast Conference (CCC) Championships in 2020, including women's basketball (first-ever conference title) and men's ice hockey.
- The women's ice hockey team became the first program in Colonial Hockey Conference (CHC) history to win every regular-season conference matchup and playoff game (18-0-0) on their schedule since the league was formed in 2015 en route to claiming its second straight league title.
- Our student-athletes averaged a 3.47 GPA in Spring '20— the highest semester-GPA ever recorded at Endicott.
And, finally, this year we surpassed $100 million in endowment, due in large part to the tireless effort of our alumni and other generous donors.