Guest Policy and Pre-registration
Guests of Endicott resident students, faculty members, and staff employees
need to be registered with the Public Safety Department upon their
arrival on campus. It is the responsibility of the host to make sure their
guests are registered. Upon arrival to campus, guests will receive a guest pass and visitor parking permit at the Public Safety Building. Residents must be present at the Public Safety Building when the guest pass and parking permit are issued to the guest.
For residents wishing to have guests, please keep in mind the following
policies which are stated in the Student Handbook:
The responsibilities of the hosts are as follows:
- Remain with your guest(s) at all times.
- Inform guests of the college rules, regulations, and policies, and inform
them that they must abide by these at all times.
- Assume responsibility for the actions of their guest(s). Should a guest
violate any of the aforementioned, the host will assume responsibility for the
violation and will be subject to judicial sanctions and pay any and all
The responsibilities of the guests are as follows:
- Remain with their host at all times.
- Become informed of College rules, regulations and policies, and abide by the
- Register his or her vehicle at the Public Safety Building. Obtain a guest pass and visitor parking permit that they must keep with them and furnish