Student Employment OpportunitiesMain Campus (9)
There are no student jobs at Wylie Conference Center at this time.
Read the instructions below and click here to download the Student Summer 2017 Application.
Student 2017 Summer Employment
Before applying you must meet these three qualifications:
- Be a returning student in the fall
- Have a GPA of 2.0+
- Be in good standing in the College
To View Jobs and Apply:
- Go to http://www.endicott.edu/humanresources
- Click on “Student Employment Opportunities”
- Click on position to read the details and qualifications.
- Complete the application.
- Complete one application for each position.
- Email application to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 10.
Never worked on campus before?
Check with HR @ 978-232-2022 or email@example.com before Spring break to discuss documents needed to work.
Interested in Living On Campus?
- You must work at least 25 hours per week
- You must be cleared financially by the Bursar’s Office
- You need to apply for housing through Residence Life Office by May 2.
Bonuses are awarded to full time summer employees who fulfill their summer employment contract.
Meal Plan - $200 on Gull Card to students who live on campus and work 25+ hours per week
Questions contact Pam at 978-232-2022.