Assistant/Associate Director and Recruiter for The Institute for Behavioral Studies
• Teach 4 undergraduate courses per calendar year.
• Assist the directors in recruiting students to the in-class, hybrid and online courses of the applied behavior analysis and autism programs. This includes but is not limited to travel to off-campus campus sites, including school systems, educational collaboratives, and other educational facilities. Regularly contact inquiries, meet with prospective students, both at the Beverly campus and during travel to off-campus sites, and provide students with program and admissions information
• Undertake communication with current and prospective students via social media outlets including blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
• Write and produce marketing materials including print, advertising, and online options.
• Provide administrative support as needed and appropriate.
• Marketing experience of adult students is required.
• Prior experience in college administration or related experience is desirable.
• A master’s degree in a related field is required.
• Must have familiarity with the field of behavior analysis and autism and the various professional trainings necessary for different job options.
• Must be highly organized.
• Ability and willingness to travel to off-campus sites in Massachusetts is required.
• Good communication skills, highly organized, and willingness to learn is required.
• Must be able to work evening and weekends as assigned; must have a car and a valid Massachusetts driver’s license and travel as assigned.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.