1. Teach the equivalent of 8 courses annually at all levels as assigned by the Associate Dean of the Department.
2. Advise up to 20 students; mentors and counsels; informs students regarding internships.
3. Provide leadership by communicating and consulting with department staff regarding academic and other College issues.
4. Assist with the promotion of curriculum, instructional development, and program modification.
5. Assist with the CIDA and NASAD reports, and CIDA and NASAD accreditation site visits.
6. Assist with program marketing and recruitment activities throughout the academic year.
7. Actively pursue professional growth through scholarship and service, contribution to the profession and practice in the field.
8. Provide service to the Department, School and the College;
9. Perform other duties as necessary to meet the goals of the Department, and the College.
• Ph.D. or Master of Fine Arts degree in Interior Design and/or an advanced degree in an allied field.
• Extensive professional practice in the design and construction of complex architectural interior environments.
• NCIDQ certification and membership in professional ID organizations preferred, or professional registration in an allied field.
• LEED Approved Professional.
• Prior college level teaching experience.
• Experience in online program delivery.
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.