1. Participates closely in implementation and integration of our Student Information System (SIS) and web portal
2. Works closely with subject matter experts to produce user interface, functional, and design specifications for the College’s SIS - Jenzabar CX
3. Assist in the deployment of new applications running on the Java platform
4. Develops application software for the College's ERP and related products
5. Compile, write, and revise documentation of program development and insert comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program
6. Assist with the integration of the College's ERP system with third party applications
7. Assist with the development of plans and processes that ensure minimum risk to services or systems
8. Identifies complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
9. Assist with end user training as needed
10. Evaluates available software and hardware products
11. Supports and implements various systems throughout the college departments
12. Performs related duties as required
1. Knowledge of Relational databases and SQL in a production environment.
2. Experience designing, implementing, and administering system applications
3. Programming knowledge, preferable PHP, Java, or Perl
4. Experience working in a UNIX and Windows environment.
5. Experience using an enterprise report writer similar to Cognos or Crystal
6. Three or more years experience performing software development
7. Experience in a Higher Education is preferred
8. B.S. in Computer Science or related degree
To apply for a position, please send a letter of application, resume and names and phone numbers of three references to:
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges
Endicott College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment and complies with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations advancing equal employment. The College's objective is to employ individuals qualified and/or trainable for open positions by virtue of job-related education, training, experience, and qualifications without regard to sex, race, religion, color, age, physical disability, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin or citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.