Martin Chatterton, GPS Adjunct
School of Van Loan School
Office Location: Van Loan School of Graduate and Professional Studies
Office Hours: To Be Scheduled
Business Ethics & Social Responsibility
Managing in the Global Environment
Management & Leadership
Marketing & Customer Value Management
Management in the BRIC
Sales Force Management
Critical Thinking & Decision Making
I have been doing adjunct teaching since 1996 on a regular basis with both private and public institutions in the New England Region.
Below is a partial listing of course work which I actively teach both in the classroom and/or on-line. I have done extensive training with Blackboard, Moodle, Angel, Jenzabar, and other smaller collaborative on-line teaching tools. My teaching strategy is to combine academic principles with current business practices in the global marketplace. I have traveled extensive oversees to the APAC region as well as all major European markets. Within the last 10 years I have setup green field operations within the APAC and EMEA regions, and have spent a large part of my time working and living in the regions understanding the many different cultures.
- Undergraduate Business Programs
- Graduate Level Programs
- MS Organization Management
- MS Organizational Leadership
- Corporate On-Site Training
- Executive Certificate Programs
- International Business
- Operations & Logistics Management
- Quality Management & Principles
- Business Ethics
- Business Strategy & Policy
- Leadership Development
- Business Management in BRIC Countries
- Research Thesis (Undergraduate & MBA)
- Business Negotiations / Conflict Management
- New Product Development & Management (NPI)
- Global Digital Marketing
- Six Sigma Quality Management
- Problem Solving Techniques In Business
- Organizational Communication
- Consumer Behavior
- Business Management
- Project Management
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Business Contracts & Legal Environment
- Traditional classroom format
- On-Line & Hybrid format
- Accelerated adult learners
- Traditional 13 week semester
Martin Chatterton has over 20 years of professional business experience working both in the high-tech industry as well as the educational industry. He has held such positions as Vice President of Worldwide Sales, Director of Operations, and Director of Professional Services. Currently he holds the position of Vice President of Worldwide Sales for Rochester Electronics, LLC located in Newburyport, MA.
Rochester Electronics is a manufacturer and distributor of semiconductors for such companies as Intel, Texas Instrument, Motorola, AMD, etc. The company has a global foot print around the world with both sales and manufacturing operations.
He has an undergraduate degree from Clarkson University in Engineering Management combined with an MBA. He joined the higher education field in 1996 as an adjunct professor teaching in various business programs at a number of colleges and universities in the Boston area. I currently teach undergraduate course work as well as advanced business courses in executive MBA programs.
He currently resides in Newburyport, MA with his wife and two sons, ages 16 and 20 years old. Hobbies include landscaping, golf, and travel.
Back to Profile List