School of Hospitality Management
"The Endicott College’s School of Hospitality Management is a progressive leader in educating and developing professionals with an integrated managerial understanding of leadership, business and service. With transferable management skills developed through applied and theoretical teaching and learning, these professionals will appreciate the diversity and richness of the global hospitality industry".
Welcome to the exciting world of hospitality!
My first experience with hospitality started with a summer job: washing dishes at a supper club. With a behind-the-scenes perspective, I soon realized that the hospitality industry was exciting. The high-paced environment and the amount of personal interaction provided a workplace that was never boring. After becoming a general manager with a major restaurant chain, I continued my graduate studies. Since that time, my career has taken me to Austria, Switzerland, and back to the United States.
Your hospitality degree will open doors to one of the largest industries in the world. Through a variety of classes and internships, you will develop transferable management skills that can be used in any managerial role in hospitality or a service business.
At Endicott College, we know what it takes to be successful. As Dean of the School of Hospitality Management, I understand the importance of making the right choice when it comes to your education. Here are a few reasons why I believe Endicott College would be the right fit for you:
- Through multiple internships, students gain real-world experience that employers look for when hiring graduates.
- You will develop close relationships with faculty through small class size and personal advising.
- The non-traditional classroom, La Chanterelle Restaurant, provides a hands-on learning experience, whereby you will experience fine dining from a service and kitchen perspective.
- Through an educational collaboration with the Wylie Inn and Conference Center at Endicott College, as well as the office of Events and Conference Services, student work closely with industry professionals in various shadowing experiences.
- The School of Hospitality Management offers a variety of international exchange options for study abroad. One unique program with Les Roches Hotel School in Switzerland, allows Endicott graduates the opportunity to earn their internationally recognized diploma along with the Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management from Endicott.
With a degree from Endicott, your career possibilities are only limited by your imagination. We invite you to start envisioning your future by exploring our webpages.
W.H. (Bill) Samenfink,
Dean - School of Hospitality Management
||Endicott’s School of Hospitality Management is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Programs in Hospitality Administration (ACPHA).