Misselwood Concours d’Elegance: Registration
Saturday July 26, 2014.
Sunday July 27, 2014.
FOR CAR/MOTORCYCLE OWNERS
- Only 125 application will be accepted for the concours field.
- Application postmark will be taken into consideration by the committee
- Preference is given to cars or motorcycles who did not participate previous year
- Only 75 spots will be available for the collector area (open to all classic cars / motorcycles)
- Vintage car and motorcycle clubs may contact us to secure spots at the collector lot. Preference will be given to clubs of the featured marques (BMW and Bentley for 2014).
Concours application Form
Collector & Tour registration Form
Please mail forms to:
Misselwood Concours d'Elegance
376 Hale Street
Beverly MA, 01915
A Concours d'Elegance (from French meaning a competition of elegance) dates back to 17th Century French aristocracy, who paraded horse-drawn carriages in the parks of Paris during summer weekends and holidays. Over time, carriages became horseless and the gatherings became a competition among automobile owners to be judged on the appearance of their automobiles.
Organized on the last weekend of July, be part of our Misselwood Concours d’Elegance, an event of style, elegance and excellence featuring some of the best cars and motorcycles around.