Links and Contacts

Military Application Information

Please note: Application fees are waived for active military and veterans!

The application and enrollment process for military personnel includes several steps:

1) Apply for Admission

There are three ways to apply for admission to Van Loan School at Endicott College:

a)  Online

b) Print and complete the application for:

Bachelors Application

Doctoral Application

Masters Application

International M.Ed. Programs

Endicott College Boston

Endicott College Gloucester 

Mail to: 

Office of Admission
Van Loan School at Endicott College
295 Hale St.
Beverly, MA 01915

c) Bring your application in person to the Van Loan School (above address) between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST, M-F.

NOTE: All Yellow Ribbon recipients must apply to Endicott College before registering for classes.

2)  Apply for VA Educational Benefits

Apply using the Veterans Online Application.

The VA will provide you with a Certificate Of Eligibility (COE). Once you receive it, you must send it to the Office of the Registrar as an email attachment addressed to or by fax at to 978-232-2255 with the title of "VA Educational Benefits".

3) Request Transcripts

Request a military transcript from your branch of service:

Army, Navy, Marines

Coast Guard

Air Force

Request any transcripts from any college or university you have attended, and have all transcripts sent to:

Van Loan School at Endicott College
295 Hale Street
Beverly, MA 01915

Students can email for questions on their transcripts in case there is a change in their process.

4) Receive an Academic Advising Plan.

Make an appointment with your academic adviser who will create and review an academic plan for you based on your educational interests.

Laura Douglass at (978) 998-7750

5) Register for Classes.

Choose classes from the current class schedule by current class schedule.

Send your registration form to the Assistant Registrar for the Van Loan School to or fax the form to: 978-232-3000.

Indicate on your registration that you are paying by Tuition Assistance, GI Bill, or a Post 9-11 GI Bill.

Print Friendly and PDF