Van Loan Registration
1. Endicott College Day Students
must print out a permission form and have their adviser sign it in order to take Van Loan School courses. Online registration is not available.
2. Van Loan students may use their Endicott ID# and password to register online. Please go to the registration policies and procedures page for more information.
3. New Students: If you applied online, log back into your application form and click “Register for Classes".
If you applied with a printed form, you must print this registration form and either:
fax it to (978)232-3000
scan it and attach it in an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
mail it to: Van Loan School, Registrar's Office, 376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
4. New Military Students: Print out this registration form, and send it via the methods described in number 3.
5. Please register as soon as possible as courses are subject to cancellation.
TUITION AND FEES
Tuition and fees are paid on a semester basis. Students typically take two courses per term and pay a semester tuition rate rather than a per-credit or per-course rate. To see a complete listing of the tuition and fees for the programs offered through the Van Loan School at Endicott College, and learn about policies for registration and payment visit the Tuition and Fees page.
To pay online via e-check, credit card, or international wire transfer go to our E-Bill & Payment Options page.
To request a transcript click HERE
OTHER HELPFUL LINKS