Full-time study in the MBA program is available to both business degree undergraduates and those with Bachelor degrees in other areas. Please see the Admissions Requirements tab on this page, and call us to learn more about whether this program is right for you.
Courses are specifically tailored to students’ potential career paths, including Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Finance, General Management, Human Resource Management, and Marketing and Sales. Small cohorts of 15-20 students allow for a rich and collaborative learning environment, in which students are exposed to case studies, business opportunities and field study experiences. Students have the option to study abroad through Van Loan’s branch campus in Madrid, Spain, and ongoing partnerships in Hong Kong, Athens and Mexico City. Studying abroad is often highly valued as students enter an increasingly global working world. Classes are held Monday through Friday 8:30am-12:30pm allowing for degree completion in 9 months.
Where are alumni now?
Lahey Health/ Beverly Hospital
Dick’s Sporting Goods
John Hancock Insurance
Robert W. Baird & Co.
State Street Bank
Veritas Genetics, Inc.
The following is a list of core courses in our three concentration areas: Marketing & Sales, Finance and General Management. These courses can be intermingled based on your specific area of focus.
|Marketing and Sales
Sales Force Management
Introduction to Homeland Security
Legal Issues in Business
Evaluating Capital Investments
Financial Markets and Institutions
|Human Resources Management
Compensation and Benefits
Human Resource Management
Business Policy and Strategy
Compensation and Benefits
Hotel Revenue Management
Managing in the Evolving Workplace
Managing in the Global Environment
1. Application and $50 non-refundable application fee.
2. 250-500 word essay explaining your professional goals and reason for pursuing the degree.
4. Two letters of recommendation.
5. Official transcripts of undergraduate and graduate coursework.
6. Personal interview.
At the end of the program the student will be able to:
- Articulate leadership theory for professional application in the professional world.
- Apply market research, company evaluations, analysis of situations, and recommendations for solutions to a consulting project.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills to articulate current management trends, including cross-cultural and global awareness.
- Demonstrate knowledge of accounting processes, key financial statements and financial analysis to determine key management decisions quantitatively.
- Demonstrate knowledge of key aspects of the MBA program, finance, accounting, management and leadership knowledge, research, writing and presentation skills.