1. Demonstrate the analytical and problem solving skills needed to solve complex challenges in business
2. Understand and be able to use team building, collaborative behaviors and project management in the accomplishment of group tasks.
3. Effectively communicate in writing and through oral communication within the conventions of business
4. Demonstrate the critical inquiry and analysis skills needed to engage constructively in intellectual discourse within business.
5. Design, execute, and present a personal project, which synthesizes and applies selected knowledge, skills and experiences appropriate to the students’ personal and professional goals and/or their chosen area of specialization.