Daytime Associate Degree Programs
These daytime courses will launch your education and can be completed at a pace that best suits your lifestyle. Our structured curricula helps you focus and stay engaged in all aspects of your learning.
Classes run from 9am-12pm Monday thru Thursday and every other Friday. They meet twice per week for 15 weeks.
- Converse and write at an acceptable level for business communications in English.
- Conceptualize a complex business issue into a coherent written statement and oral presentation.
- Understand and be able to use basic concepts in algebra and quantitative methods in solving business problems.
- Recall and apply the basic foundational knowledge of science and liberal studies as delivered through the Baccalaureate Core.
- Effectively communicate in writing and through oral communication.