A professional education should be as friendly and encouraging as it is challenging.
The Beverly campus of the Van Loan School at Endicott College delivers rich programs that encourage students to take their skills to the next level. If you would like to be a part of a supportive atmosphere that helps you to make the most of your undergraduate experience than we might just be the right place for you.
The Beverly campus is a strong and supportive community that allows you to experience all of the amenities of a private education with small classes dedicated to adults who want to learn. The average class size is ten students, which allows you to connect with your peers and receive the attention to thrive as a student.
Make this your college experience. Stop in to buy coffee and refreshments before class from Einstein’s Bagels. Visit with your faculty and academic advisers before or after class. Study at Endicott’s Halle Library or use your college ID to attend the fitness center five days a week. Work with the Career Center for personalized help with your resume or job search.
Extra-curricular activities. View the gallery at the Walter J. Manninen Center for the Arts or bring your family to one of the many performances at Rose Performance Hall. All of our Van Loan students have access to world class amenities but when you take classes here, in Beverly, those amenities are easily within your reach. Come to campus on weekdays and weekends to access Endicott’s hiking trails or visit one of three beaches that are exclusively for students and their families. Even though you might take classes at night or online, we encourage you and your family to become regular visitors!
Classes are offered in the evenings 6:30 -10 PM one night a week.
Endicott Beverly in the News
• Educating Veterans
• Endicott College Welcomes VA’s VITAL program
• The Invisible Wound: Veterans and PTSD. Colleges help vets to focus on goals
- Can I take classes anywhere? Yes! You can take classes online, in Beverly, Boston or in Gloucester. Evening and Day Classes are available for your convenience. We really mean flexible!
- How many classes can I transfer in? Students can transfer in up to 85 credits from an accredited college or university with a grade of C or better. We also accept Joint Service Transcripts from the military.
- Can I get credit for my work and life experience? Absolutely! You can receive up to 30 credits through our Assessment of Prior Learning Process for your previous training, education and experience. Ask you advisor for more information.
- What do you mean that you give “personal attention”? You’ll experience the empowerment of individualized advising to help you navigate your degree. Your advisor will help you choose classes, but also how to navigate the career center or other services. You can stop in or call the Dean to get your problems resolved. You will find a campus filled with people interested in learning about you!
- What support services are available for students? The Writing Center and tutors are available to provide the support busy students need to excel in each of their classes.
- What help do you provide for students in finding jobs? Endicott College has a ___% job placement rate for graduates. We achieve this through options for internships and a vibrant career center that is dedicated to helping you through career assessments, resumes, and the development of interview skills. Our Career Center is a tool for you as a student, and as an alumni. We are dedicated to seeing you excel in your profession and contribute to your communities
- What are the professors like? You’ll interact with passionate and compassionate professors who are dedicated to teaching. They may help you with coursework or plan an internship. Each professor is an expert in their field with knowledge that will motivate you to think about the world in a new way.
- Do alumni have any benefits? Alumni of Endicott’s Associates will receive a 10 percent discount towards the completion of their bachelor’s degree. Visit our Alumni Bachelor Completion program page to learn more.