Articulated Degree Completion Program
The Articulated Accelerated Degree Completion program allows for a seamless transition from an Associate degree to a Bachelor Degree, if the Associate Degree was earned at colleges with which Endicott College is articulated. Located at or near the articulated college, these programs allow a student with an Associate degree to earn a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in as few as 25 months attending class one night a week.
- Completed application along with a non-refundable fee of $25.00
- Official high school transcript
- One letter of recommendation
- A 250 - 500 word essay explaining your professional goals
- All students for whom English is not a first language must submit scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Official college transcript (if applicable)