Articulated Degree Completion Program
The Articulated Accelerated Degree Completion program allows for a seamless transition from an Associate degree to a Bachelor Degree. ( do we have a master list in link form of all the schools that we are articulation agreements with) With Endicott College accepting grades "C" or higher, students can transfer in entire Associates degrees and up to 85 credits. These programs allow a student with an Associate degree to earn a Bachelor degree in as few as 25 months attending class one night a week (how accurate is this statement).
- Completed application along with a non-refundable fee of $25.00
- A 250 - 500 word essay explaining your professional goals
- One letter of recommendation
- Official high school transcript or GED score report
- Official college or military transcript
- All students for whom English is not a first language must submit scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Minimum age of 24 years
- Minimum two years of significant, full-time work experience.