Dance, music, theater and technical theater opportunities abound for all students at Endicott College. Students in any major can pursue minors in Dance, Music and Theater, and all Endicott College students are welcome to take Performing Arts courses, participate in ensembles, and audition/apply for multiple theater opportunities onstage and behind the scenes. Endicott is proud to partner with Boston Ballet, whose teachers present our course offerings in Ballet and classical ensemble. The School of Visual and Performing Arts also celebrates relationships with Symphony by the Sea, Monkeyhouse Dance Company, Boston Children’s Theatre and other Boston-area musical, theatrical and dance groups. Some Endicott students find their Performing Arts interests to be a valuable complement to their major area of study, or even to become a career or graduate school path.
For information regarding minors in Dance, Music, or Theater, please read our minors page.
For information on upcoming events and ticketing, please read our Center for the Arts page or call 978 232-2250.
Performing Arts Ensembles and Opportunities
- Repertory Dance Ensemble
- Endicott Singers (chorus)
- Harmonelle (women’s select chorus)
- Bassline (men’s select chorus)
- Jazz/Rock Ensemble
- Pep Band
- Modern Band Project
- Chamber Ensemble (Orchestra)
- Mainstage Theater
- Mainstage Musical Theater
- Drama Club and the group (student-run club)
- ECHO (Endicott College Harmonic Overtones) - co-ed a cappella (student-run club)
- Performances by students in Music, Dance and Theater courses, including private instruction
- Technical theater, recording studio and design