Links and Contacts

For Faculty and Staff

What are International Student Services (ISS)?

The Office of International Education works with F-1 visa, J-1 visa, dual citizen and 'third-culture' students.

If you have a student in class or as an advisee on an F1 or J-1 visa, that student must see the International Student Advisor immediately for the following situations:

1.     Course loads (add/drop/changes)

2.     Progress reports (academic difficulties)

3.     Shorten or lengthen their course of study (early or delayed completion)

4.     Any type of employment or internship

5.     Any change in level of education (Undergraduate to Graduate)

6.     Program end-dates (Graduation)

7.     Transfers out (to other Colleges)

8.     Changes of address

9.     Criminal violations

Print Friendly and PDF