Links and Contacts

About Us

International Students in front of College Hall


There are about 100 international students enrolled at Endicott College from over 35 countries around the globe. The Office of International Education is committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment and to provide a range of services and programs designed to meet the needs of international students.

The International Student Advisor provides counseling and guidance on issues unique to the international student experience, such as cultural adjustment, academic adjustment, and immigration and tax regulations. Our office also provides information and referral on a variety of practical issues. The office of the International Student Advisor is located on the first floor of the Diane M. Halle Library in Room 110. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.

International Student Services also provides intercultural activities to the entire Endicott Community. Between the Intercultural Club, International Education Week, Global Ambassadors and our annual International Reception, there is always something intercultural going on!

International Student Services also works closely with students who identify as “international” but do not require a student visa. Sometimes these students are US citizens who have been living abroad or sometimes they are permanent residents of the United States already. Whatever your case may be, we are here for all students who have an international background!

If you are a student here on an F1 or J-1 visa, you must see the International Student Advisor immediately: 

  • When you arrive on campus as a new student 
  • To report a change in your major field of study or degree program
  • When you register for classes
  • To report a change to your address or phone number in the U.S.
  • To apply for a Social Security number
  • To have your I-20 or DS-2019 signed for reentry
  • If you are offered an internship of any length off-campus
  • If you are interested in employment
  • When you are planning a trip outside of the United States
  • If you plan to take a semester leave of absence, study abroad or distance internship
  • If you lose any of your immigration documents or have questions about your immigration status

Contact International Student Services


Print Friendly and PDF