Nursing Lab Policies
1. The Nursing Lab is available for student use during posted hours. Assigned classes and/or tutoring sessions have priority.
2. Food and beverages are not permitted in the Nursing Lab.
3. Students are expected to respect the equipment at all times.
4. Students are expected to clean up after themselves and return all used
equipment to the proper place.
5. Practice medications and syringes are not to be taken out of the Nursing
Lab at any time.
6. Any supplies/equipment borrowed from the Nursing Lab must be signed out
and in upon its return.
7. Students are asked to stay off the beds except when required for lab
8. The Nursing Lab is not to be used for personal computer use or a social
9. It is the individual student's responsibility to inform the instructor if
they have a latex allergy.
10. Universal Precautions are to be maintained in all laboratory experiences
according to the OSHA Standards.