The faculty is concerned with assisting the student toward growth and advancement in the dynamic and rapidly changing field of health care. The baccalaureate program provides theoretical components based on the physical, behavioral and biological sciences accompanied by practical clinical application.
Nursing (RN to BSN)
The Bachelor of Science with a major in nursing is a degree completion program for Registered Nurses. Graduates receive a solid base in a liberal education which prepares them for practice as a professional nurse in a complex and ever-changing health care environment.
Master’s in Nursing
The Master’s of Science in Nursing programs at Endicott College are designed for students seeking career advancement and professional growth in the fields of nursing education, administration, global health or Family Nurse Practitioner.
• The program provides a strong foundation for doctoral study and the application of evidence-based research.
• Projects and practica are relevant to each student’s career goals.
• Collaborative learning takes place through forum discussions online and hybrid, blended courses.
• Faculty members act as facilitators, mentors, and colleagues.
• Tuition is affordable – no hidden fees.
Post Master’s Certificate
Within two distinct concentrations – Nursing Education or Nursing Administration–students also complete an internship in their areas of interest.
Fifth Year Master of Science Degree Program in Nursing
The 5th year program in nursing allows students graduating from Endicott College’s baccalaureate program in nursing to move into the Master’s degree program in nursing education or nursing administration. Upon application and meeting eligibility criteria, students take two graduate level courses in the senior year.