Links and Contacts

Policies and Procedures

Quiet Hours


Damage Billing

Lock Outs

Event Registration


Quiet Hours

In the interest of promoting an atmosphere of mutual respect and academic success, the following are considered quiet hours:


Sunday through Thursday 11:00 p.m. To 9:00 a.m.
Friday and Saturday 1:00 a.m. To 10:00 a.m.

The College expects that residence halls will provide enough quiet time for proper rest and study; therefore, the college also has 24 hour courtesy hours policy. If asked by a fellow resident or a College staff member asks to turn down any audio/visual appliance or to quiet down, students are expected to comply with this request.

Additionally, quiet hours will be extended to 24 hours for the week of finals.




At Endicott College, we believe that first semester acclimation to student life is a fundamental key to a student’s success. Therefore, there is no overnight visitation for first year students during the first four weeks of the fall semester.

A foundation of this guest policy is that guests (both current students as well as off campus guests) are only permitted with the consent of the roommate(s). Any off campus guest or Endicott College commuter students should obtain a overnight pass by filled out the electronic form on the Public Safety website. Students are only allowed two overnight guests at a time. The complete policy is listed in the Handbook for Students.

The responsibilities of hosts are as follows:

  • remain with your guest(s) at all times.
  • inform guests of college rules, regulations, and policies, and inform them that they must abide by these at all times.
  • assume responsibility for the actions of their guest(s). Should a guest violate any of the aforementioned, the host will assume responsibility for the violation and will be subject to judicial sanctions and pay any and all restitution for damages.

The responsibilities of guests are as follows:

  • remain with their host at all times.
  • become informed of College rules, regulations and policies, and abide by the same.
  • register his or her vehicle at the Public Safety office, obtain a temporary parking sticker and visitors permit that they must keep with them and furnish upon request.


Damage Billing

Damage billing at Endicott College occurs throughout the year as damage happens, with the majority occurring at the end of each semester. The Office of Residence Life works in conjunction with Physical Plant and the Judicial Office to record all damages, which occur within and around the residence halls, and to seek the appropriate reimbursement from the responsible parties. Please review our damage billing information packet on how to avoid damage billing.


Lock Out Procedures

The college strives to provide many services for the students at Endicott. The institution realizes that students may occasionally lock themselves out of their room. It is the responsibility of every residential student to carry their keys and Gull Card with them at all times. If by chance a student is locked out of their room then students are encouraged to try to find their roommate(s) first. If that fails then students should try to find a staff member within the building. If there is neither a roommate around nor a staff member around, then the student can call Public Safety to have somebody respond from across campus or Residence Life during normal business hours. Any lockout will be a three strike policy where every time after three lockouts within the school year, the student will then be charged a fee of $25.


Event Registration

The Office of Residence Life and Student Affairs allows students in designed areas to host social events. All students interested in hosting a social event must fill out the event registration form. Students who register their event will have the opportunity to work with the residence life staff to recreate a fun and social responsible event.

As a helpful tool, here is the Path To Register A Party.

Additionally, there is a great opportunity to work with Residence Life and Student Affairs to pay for part of your event. Once an event is completed successfully please fill out the event reimbursement form found in the Residence Life Office.

To help students plan for their events (i.e. amounts of alcoholic beverage, amounts of non-alcoholic beverages, amounts of guests, food; etc) we have created the smart party flyer.

Print Friendly and PDF