2016 Winter Break
Dear Residential Students,
We know you are all working hard to finish up your class work before exams start in a couple of weeks. With any luck, you will find this email helpful in planning out the next couple of weeks leading up to the break.
Please be advised of the following:
· 24 hr. Quiet Hours begin in all residence halls Friday, December 12, 2015 at 10PM and will continue until the halls close
· The final meal for the semester is served at 5PM December 18th
· All residence halls close December 18th at 7PM
All students are required to check out within 24 hours after their last exam or by 7PMon December 18th, whichever comes first. All Endicott College Residence Halls close on December 18th at 7PM. You must check out by that time.
Before you leave for the break please be sure to:
· Clean all personal bathrooms
· Close and lock all windows
· Take out all trash and perishable items
· Unplug ALL electrical items including personal refrigerators
· Notify RD of any work orders for your room/apartment
· Turn your heat to 65 degrees
· Take home your fish! Wash all your dishes
· If you have a vacancy in your room, the room must be clean and ready for the incoming person! (1 bed, 1 desk, 1 chair, 1 wardrobe, etc.)
If you are returning to campus for Winter or Spring Session, please check out by completing all of the above. If you are NOT returning to campus in the Spring for any reason, you MUST set up a check out appointment with your RD and remove all of your personal items before the meeting. Marblehead residents MUST come and swipe their card and fill out the disclosure form to avoid the $25 improper check out.Failure to follow any of the above procedures will result in a $25 improper check out charge.
Reminder that, if you are not living on campus for the Spring semester, you must fill out a Change of Residency Status form by December 15, 2015 for any reason other than Student Abroad to avoid a $500 loss of your continuation deposit.
Winter Intercession housing will begin January 4th. If you need housing for January Intercession please fill out the housing application COMPLETELY and fill out the application by 5PM on Friday, December 4th. Late applications will be billed $25. All January Intercession Housing information is available as part of the electronic application.
Winter Intercession Housing Application
If you are an International student and need extended stay, please come to the Res Life office to fill out an extended stay form. Form will be available as of December 1st.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this process, please contact the Residence Life Office at x2141 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your cooperation and have a great holiday!
Dear Residential Students,
The Residence Halls will close Friday, November 20th from 7:00PM and will reopen on Sunday, November 29th at 10:00AM. All rooms will be inspected by Residence Life staff during closing. Please use the following list to ensure your room/suite is properly closed down and does not incur a $25 improper check out fee (this list will also be available as a checklist on your room door):
- Windows and doors are closed/locked
- All electrical devices should be unplugged (except refrigerators)
- Holiday decorations removed
- All trash removed
- Sink empty/dishes done
- Thermostats left on low/65 degrees
- All curtains and blinds closed
- All lights turned off
If you have any questions regarding the information above please call or stop by the Office of Residence Life or see your Residence Director.