Thanksgiving Break Information
Residence halls will be closed Friday, November 21st from 7:00PM until Sunday, November 30th at 10:00AM.
Students who need housing during the Thanksgiving Recess (for any period of time) must be granted permission in advance. To remain on campus during the break please complete this request form and submit it to the Office of Residence Life by 5PM on Friday, November 14th. Students are responsible for all information listed on this form and late applications will be subject to a $25.00 fee.
Reasons for remaining on campus for the Thanksgiving Recess include:
- Travel conflicts (domestic or international)
- Internship/Academic Reason (confirmation required from Internship Coordinator)
- Athletic schedule (confirmation required from Coach)
- On Campus Work Study/Student Employment (confirmation required from Work Study Supervisor)
- International students
All rooms will be inspected by Residence Life staff during closing. Please use the following list (this list will also be available as a checklist on your room door) to ensure your room/suite is properly closed down and does not incur a $25 improper check out fee:
- Windows and doors are closed/locked
- All electrical devices should be unplugged (except refrigerators)
- Holiday decorations removed
- All trash removed
- Sink empty/dishes done
- Thermostats left on low/72 degrees
- All curtains and blinds closed
- All lights turned off
If you have any questions regarding the information being requested please call or email Residence Life at 978.232.2141 or email@example.com.
Important dates for the 2014-2015 school year-
Thanksgiving break: November 21st through November 30th
Winter break: December 19th through January 25th
Spring break: March 13th through March 22nd
Summer break: May 11th through August 31st