Summer Housing 2017
Students requesting housing during the Summer Session (May 14-August 18, 2017) are responsible for all of the information listed below. The request form must be submitted to the Office of Residence Life by 5PM on Monday, April 17, 2017. Any requests submitted after this date will automatically result in a $50 late fee.
Summer Housing Application 2017
Summer Housing is limited and applicants will be approved and placed on the following priority basis:
1. Working On-Campus
2. Taking Classes
Students MUST provide documentation of their reason for housing — their internship/job supervisor information or their class schedule.
Summer housing will be located in Kennedy, Rogers, and Tower Halls. Again, please be advised summer housing is limited to students working on campus, taking classes, and or doing an internship.
By completing the form above:
• I am aware that payment must be made in full and will be put on my student account.
• I am aware that the policies and procedures in the 2016-2017 Student Handbook apply at all times.
• I am aware that summer housing will be in Kennedy, Rogers, and Tower Hall(s).
• I understand that the technology fee is a non-waivable fee associated with the cost of internet and cable.
• I am aware that dining hall service will be limited. Meals can be purchased by putting money on my Gull Card or paying cash.
• I understand that if the housing that I am assigned to for summer is available before the official move-over date (TBD) from my current assignment, I will be expected to relocate immediately.
• I understand that for logistical reasons I may be requested to move summer housing locations in an effort to complete scheduled maintenance or repairs.
• I understand that Summer Housing is scheduled to end on August 18, 2017. If I am not assigned to housing for Fall 2017, I will return my keys to the Office of Residence Life and depart campus by 4PM on August 18. If I am assigned to housing for Fall 2017, I will be prepared to move to my Fall assignment by the move over date (TBD).
Pricing is as follows:
Working Full Time On-Campus (25+ hours) - $0/wk
Academic Classes (6+ credits) or Internship - $100/wk
Technology Fee (all summer residents) - $20/month
Single Fee (if applicable) - $110
Late Fee (Application submitted after April 17, 2017 by 5PM) - $50
If you have any questions, please contact our office at x2141 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.