Winter Intersession 2015
January Break 2015 Housing Request Information
Students requesting housing during the Winter Session (January 2nd – 25th, 2015) are responsible for ALL of the information listed. This request form must be submitted to the Office of Residence Life by: Friday, December 12, 2014 by 5PM. ALL forms submitted after this date will automatically result in a $25 late fee.
All College policies and procedures are in effect during this break! Please refer to the Student Handbook.
Valid reasons for requesting January accommodations include:
- On Campus Work Study/Student Employment
- Working locally, not on campus, approved on a per case basis and must pay full housing
Students must provide documentation of their reason for housing — i.e. travel itinerary, their internship/class schedule/athletic coach confirmation or their employment.
*NOTE: Any application may be denied based on student conduct history, financial standing with the College, or missing documentation.
Cost for housing over the January 2nd – January 25th Winter Break:
- $400 for traditional occupancy room
- $450 for apartment style or single
- 50% price reduction for 1+ classes and approved academic 480 internship
- $0 fee for students working 20+ hours per week on campus, athletes or students on a confirmed INT 100 and INT 200
- Fuel Fee has been waived for all students
Fees will NOT be prorated based on duration of stay. All payments must be paid in full no later than Friday, December 19, 2014. Payments will be placed on your student accounts.
Food service will be available for purchase separately. Students may use cash or Gull Dollars (no flex points or meals from fall or spring semesters meal plan).
You will be notified by December 17th if you have been approved or denied housing for the January break. Thank you!
Important dates for the 2014-2015 school year-
Thanksgiving break: November 21st through November 30th
Winter break: December 19th through January 25th
Spring break: March 13th through March 22nd
Summer break: May 11th through August 31st