The Endicott College Health Center is located in the Wax Academic Center room 106 (campus map).
Help prevent the spread of germs -- Wash Your Hands!
ACADEMIC YEAR OFFICE HOURS
In order to avoid delay in seeing a member of the clinical staff, students are asked to call the Health Center at 978-232-2104 to schedule appointments ahead of time.
Walk in services are also available in the Health Center Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5 PM.
Health Center Services
The goal of the Health Center at Endicott College is to provide excellent medical care, sensitive to students' needs. We strive to take special care of Endicott students, provide educational material, and empower students to actively participate in their care. The Health Center is staffed by two Nurse Practitioners Monday through Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm. Just like your health care provider's office, we ask you to call (978) 232-2104 to schedule a clinical visit. Most appointments can be scheduled within one business day. Student Health Services provides health care for undergraduate students. Clinical services are usually provided by certified Nurse Practitioners (a nurse who can diagnose illness and prescribe medications.) Their services are covered under tuition fees. Additional costs for certain services provided outside of the clinic may apply. These include pharmacy, lab, and x-ray services.
All Care at Endicott Health Services is confidential. According to privacy law, we do not inform parents, professors or anyone else that you were here or why you were here. This information is released only with your written permission.
Examples of Clinical Services:
- Diagnosis and treatment of illness and injury
- Monitoring and support for chronic conditions such as diabetes and eating disorders
- Asthma management and nebulizer treatments
- Testing for sexually transmitted infections
- Gynecologic exams
- Physician consultations as needed
- Nutritional counseling
On-Site Laboratory Testing
- Strep throat
- Urinary tract infections
- Pregnancy testing
- Individual health counseling
- Suture removal/staple removal
- Rapid flu testing
Off-Site Campus Services For: (not covered under tuition fees, covered under students insurance)
- Laboratory for blood draws at Beverly Hospital Lab
- Pharmacy for prescriptions
- Referral to specialists and other resources
- Diagnostic testing (x-ray, ultrasound, EKG etc)
- Physician specialists (orthopedics, allergists for allergy shots, etc as necessary)
- Immunization clinic
- Travel clinic
- Anonymous HIV testing/STD testing