Guest Policy and Pre-registration Form
Guests of Endicott resident students, faculty members, and staff employees
need to be pre-registered with the Campus Safety Department prior to their
arrival on campus. It is the responsibility of the host to pre-register their
guest(s). Upon arrival to campus, guests are required to check in with the
Campus Safety Department to receive a guest pass and visitor parking permit.
Guests of residents who arrive on campus without being pre-registered must contact their
host and meet them at the Campus Safety Building before receiving their guest pass and parking permit.
For residents wishing to have guests, please keep in mind the following
policies which are stated in the Student Handbook:
The responsibilities of the hosts are as follows:
- Remain with your guest(s) at all times.
- Inform guests of the college rules, regulations, and policies, and inform
them that they must abide by these at all times.
- Assume responsibility for the actions of their guest(s). Should a guest
violate any of the aforementioned, the host will assume responsibility for the
violation and will be subject to judicial sanctions and pay any and all
The responsibilities of the guests are as follows:
- Remain with their host at all times.
- Become informed of College rules, regulations and policies, and abide by the
- Register his or her vehicle at the Campus Safety Building. Obtain a guest pass and visitor parking permit that they must keep with them and furnish
Click HERE to access the guest pre-registration form.
Keep in mind that the pre-registration form will not available if and when campus visitation restrictions are in place. Community members (student, faculty, and staff) can still register their
guests in person by checking them in at the Campus Safety Building when they
arrive on campus.
Thank you for your assistance in helping make the Endicott Community
a safer place.