Winter Break Email/Information:
We know you are all working hard to finish up your class work before exams start in a couple of weeks. With any luck, you will find this email helpful in planning out the next couple of weeks leading up to the break. Please be advised of the following:
- 24 hr. Quiet Hours begin in all residence halls Friday, December 13, 2013 at 10 pm and will continue until the halls close,
- The final meal for the semester is served at 5pm December 20st,
- All residence halls close December 20th at 7pm.
All students are required to check out within 24 hours after their last exam or by 7pm on December 20th, whichever comes first. All Endicott College Residence Halls close on December 20th at 7pm. You must check out by that time and turn in your key.
Before you leave for the break please be sure to:
- Clean all personal bathrooms,
- Close and lock all windows,
- Take out all trash and perishable items,
- Unplug ALL electrical items including personal refrigerators),
- Notify RD of any work orders for your room/apartment,
- Turn your heat to low/72 degrees (if you have a thermostat),
- Take home your fish! Wash all your dishes.
- If you have a vacancy in your room, the room must be clean and ready for the incoming person! (1 bed, 1 desk, 1 chair, 1 wardrobe, etc)
- All residents must turn in their room key to Residence Life Staff in the AC STUDENT CENTER. Due to the need to secure the campus before break, there will be no exceptions given. Failure to return a key will result in a fine of $50. Marblehead residents MUST come and swipe their card and fill out the disclosure form to avoid the $25 improper check out.
If you are returning to campus for Winter or Spring Session, please check out by completing all of the above and returning your key to the AC Student Center check out area during the hours of 10am-7pm Tuesday through Thursday and 10am -7pm on Friday. If you are NOT returning to campus in the Spring for any reason, you MUST set up a check out appointment with your RD and remove all of your personal items before the meeting. ALL residential students MUST return their room keys before they leave or they will be fined for failure to return keys for winter break ($50!). Marblehead residents MUST come and swipe their card and fill out the disclosure form to avoid the $25 improper check out. Failure to follow any of the above procedures will result in a $25 improper check out charge.
Reminder that if you are not living on campus for the Spring semester you must fill out a Change of Residency Status form by December 15, 2013 for any reason other than Student Abroad to avoid a $500 loss of your continuation deposit.
Winter Intercession housing will begin January 2nd at 10:00AM. If you need housing for January Intercession please fill out the housing application COMPLETELY and fill out the application before Friday, December 13 by 5PM. Late applications will be billed $25. All January Intercession Housing information is available as part of the electronic application
January Intercession Link: January Intercession Housing Application
If you are an international student and need extended stay please come to the Res Life office to fill out an extended stay form.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this process please contact the Residence Life Office at x2141 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your cooperation and have a great holiday!