Copy Center Services
Location, Hours, Contact | Copy Center Services | Mail Center
Available to All Students & Faculty/Staff - Personal or campus use.
- Students need to stop by the Mail & Copy Center for copy services; jobs not accepted via email.
- We are located behind the mail boxes in the Mail & Copy building next to Campus Safety, A Lot.
- Most copy jobs are handled while you wait; larger jobs will be scheduled appropriately.
- File formats accepted: any Window's Office or PDF files.
- Copying services are available for school and personal use.
- For students who prefer to make their own copies, machines are located in the Halle Library.
- We accept cash, check or Gull Card only.
Services Available at the Endicott Copy Center:
- Black & white Copying
- Color copying
- Copying on 3-hole punched paper
- Digital printing from files
- Document binding-spiral, velo, GBC
- An assortment of paper colors and sizes are available
- Copyright approval, for course packs etc.
- Contact the Copy Center staff for pricing
Other services available at our Boston location (Fenway Communication Group),
order though the Endicott Copy Center:
- Offset printing
- Business Cards
- Digital prints in b/w and color
- Catalogs, brochures, manuals, books
- Personalized marketing materials
- Training manuals, presentations, newsletters
- Variable data printing
- NCR-carbonless multi ply forms
- Booklet maker
- Binding: tape, GBC, spiral, plasticoil, wire-o, and velo bind
- ProPlus perforation/scoring/numbering
- Large format printing b/w and full color
PLEASE STOP BY ...We're here to help!
Location: Mail & Copy Building, A Lot
Phone: 978-232-2107 or Campus Extension 2107