Guest Policy and Pre-registration Form
Guests of Endicott resident students, faculty members, and staff employees need to be pre-registered with the Campus Safety Department prior to their arrival on campus. It is the responsibility of the host to pre-register their guest(s). Upon arrival to campus, guests are required to check in with the Campus Safety Department to receive a guest pass and visitor parking permit. Guests who arrive at the campus without being pre-registered must contact their host before receiving their guest pass and parking permit.
For residents wishing to have guests, please keep in mind the following policies which are stated in the Student Handbook:
The responsibilities of the hosts are as follows:
- Remain with your guest(s) at all times.
- Inform guests of the college rules, regulations, and policies, and inform them that they must abide by these at all times.
- Assume responsibility for the actions of their guest(s). Should a guest violate any of the aforementioned, the host will assume responsibility for the violation and will be subject to judicial sanctions and pay any and all restitution.
The responsibilities of the guests are as follows:
- Remain with their host at all times.
- Become informed of College rules, regulations and policies, and abide by the same.
- Register his or her vehicle at the Campus safety Office. Obtain a temporary parking sticker and visitor's permit that they must keep with them and furnish upon request.
To access the pre-registration form, log in with your Endicott ID# and your C.O.A.S.T. password. Please be aware that the pre-registration form is unavailable when there are visitation restrictions in place. Community members (student, faculty, and staff) can still register their guests in person by checking them in at the Campus Safety Building when they arrive on campus.
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE GUEST PRE-REGISTRATION FORM
Thank you for your assistance in helping make the Endicott Community a safer place.
Off Campus or Cell Phones: (978)-232-2222
On-campus emergency: 1111