Links and Contacts

Transfer of Credits & AP Credits

Transfer and Advance Placement (AP) credits are recorded on the student record upon appropriate evaluation.  New students must submit an official transcript to the admissions office during the application process.  Current students need prior approval by the Dean of their school to take a course at another institution.  

Students will be notified of the number of credit hours accepted.  Current students may also view their transfer credits awarded by accessing their academic record through the secured website.

Print Friendly and PDF

Your opinions are important to us!

Please tell us a little about your experience with the Endicott College website to help us continue to improve. The survey should take no more than 5 minutes of your time.

If you are new to Endicott, please take a moment to explore the website before completing the survey.