The Van Loan School offers Bachelor degrees in Business Management, Psychology, Nursing, Liberal Arts, and Liberal Arts with an Education Concentration. In addition, we offer a Concentration in Homeland Security and a Concentration in Autism and Applied Behavior Analysis.
Our undergraduate programs and faculty have the unique needs of military and veteran members in mind. All of our students are motivated career-minded men and women with considerable work and lifetime experiences.
Each program delivers a high-quality education, in a streamlined format that helps students overcome the challenges adults face in balancing work, family and educational commitments.
The Van Loan School has a history of dedication to the military…
The Undergraduate Programs at the Van Loan School offers classes at the Boston Coast Guard Station, Military Entrance Processing Station, Milford and at other stations in Southwest Harbor, ME, Portland, ME and Portsmouth, NH. Some of our students have finished their degrees while deployed and started their degrees with faculty aboard USCG Cutters.
The Undergraduate Program limits academic residency (which can include online classes) for active-duty military service-members to twenty five percent of the degree requirements for all degrees. Academic residency can be completed at any time while active-duty military service-members are enrolled. Reservist and National Guardsman on active-duty are covered in the same manner.
- Military transcripts are welcomed atthe Van Loan School.
- Endicott College is a member of SOC.
- Veterans may qualify for the Yellow Ribbon Program.
- Active military receive discounted tuition rate.
- Students called to active duty can shift to online classes to fulfill their course obligations or suspend their coursework without penalty.
The Accelerated Undergraduate Program is…
PRACTICAL...Earn up to 30 credits for your experience, knowledge and training through the Assessment of Prior Learning. Transfer up to 85 transfer credits from other colleges and universities.
CONVENIENT... classes meet the same night each week and are available online.
ACCELERATED... most courses are six weeks in length. All programs are pre-sequenced to be completed in approximately two years.
RIGOROUS… Endicott faculty are dedicated professionals with real work experience. They guide you to the next steps in your career. Students participate in a thesis project that enables them to exhibit expertise in their field.
- Completed application along with a non-refundable fee of $25.00.
- Official High School transcript.
- One letter of recommendation.
- A 250 - 500 word essay explaining your professional goals.
- Official college or military school transcripts (if applicable).
Experience personal attention as a Van Loan School representative guides you through the application and enrollment process.
For more information contact:
Assistant Director, Professional Studies