Mobile Web Apps
Endicott has launched a mobile application that brings information and services from around the school to your fingertips on any smartphone or iPad/iPod Touch.
What it does
Through the app, you can access:
- Halle Library Catalog Search, My Account, Library Hours and Ask-A-Librarian
- Campus map
- Contact information for faculty and staff
- Transportation (Shuttle Service - coming soon)
- Events Calendar, by day, week, or specific category like Student Events for Credit, Center for the Arts Events, Athletics, Clubs and Organizations, and more
- View social networking sites and campus feeds from YouTube, the Endicott Blog, Facebook, and Twitter
Who can use it
The application is compatible with all web-enabled phones -- Android, BlackBerry, J2ME, Palm OS, Symbian S60, Windows Mobile and iOS devices.
How to get it
iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch users can get the app from the iTunes app store by navigating to m.endicott.edu from their mobile device's browser.
Android users can get the app from the Android Market by visiting m.endicott.edu from their Android device's mobile browser.
BlackBerry, J2ME, Palm OS, Symbian S60, Windows Mobile can get the app by visiting m.endicott.edu from their mobile device's browser.
Alternatively, all users can download the app by using a mobile scanner app to scan the QR Code included here.