Cost* Per Person:
- Day 1: Fly to Italy - Tour Begins
- Day 2: Stresa
- Day 3: Stresa and Lago Maggiore
- Day 4: Lake Orta and Stresa
- Day 5: Portofino and Cinque Terre
- Day 6: Italian Riviera - Lucca - Tuscan Villa
- Day 7: Florence
- Day 8: Siena
- Day 9: Tuscan Countryside
- Day 10: Bologna and Venice
- Day 11: Venice
- Day 12: Venice - Tour Ends
Included in Cost:
- Double Room: $4,999.00
- Single Room: $5,899.00
- Triple Room: $4,949.00
- Round trip airfare from Logan International Airport, Air taxes, fees and surcharges, hotel transfers.
- The price can be changed to reflect airfare from any gateway in the country.
- 17 meals: 10 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 6 dinners
Optional cancellation Waiver and Insurance of $260/person
- Explore Lake Orta, one of Italy's hidden treasures
- Travel by boat to your welcome dinner on Isola dei Pescatori
- Enjoy regional wines with every included dinner
- Experience the benefits of personal audio headsets, designed for better communication between you and your guides throughout your tour
- Traverse the rugged coastal area of Cinque Terre dotted with terraced vineyards
- Take a guided walking tour of Bologna, virtually unchanged since the Renaissance
- Walk the grounds of the enchanted island of Isola di San Giulio, home to a working convent
- Participate in a cooking class with an Italian chef at a local winery
- Deposit of $250.00 per person due by April 15, 2015
- Reservations are made on a first come, first served basis.
*All rates are per person and subject to change.