Cost* Per Person if booked before April 7, 2016:
- Day 1: Salt Lake City, Utah - Tour Begins
- Day 2: Salt Lake City
- Day 3: Salt Lake City to Jackson Hole, Wyoming
- Day 4: Jackson Hole - Yellowstone National Park - Jackson Hole
- Day 5: Jackson Hole
- Day 6: Jackson Hold - Grand Teton National Park - Jackson Hole
- Day 7: Jackson Hole - Park City, Utah
- Day 8: Park City - Tour Ends
- Double Room: $2,479
- Single Room: $3,179
- Triple Room: $2,449
Cost* Per Person if booked after April 7, 2016:
Included in Cost:
- Double Room: $2,529
- Single Room: $3,229
- Triple Room: $2,499
Not Included: Optional cancellation Waiver and Insurance of $240/person
- Round trip airfare from Logan International Airport, Air taxes, fees and surcharges, hotel transfers.
- The price can be changed to reflect airfare from any gateway in the country.
- Ten meals: 7 breakfasts and 3 dinners
- Visit Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Park on this leisurely-paced vacation
- Stay in Salt Lake City and Park City, and spend four nights in the cowboy town of Jackson Hole, Wyoming, the crown jewel of the Northern Rockies.
- Yellowstone is home to an incredible range of wildlife, including free ranging herds of buffalo, easily seen from the roads.
- See the thrill of Old Faithful erupt.
- Experience Grand Teton National Park's stunning towering range studded with mountain glaciers.
- Dine along with cowboy entertainment for a full down home western experience.
- Deposit of $250.00 per person due with names upon reservation
- Final payment due August 8, 2016
- Reservations are made on a first come, first served basis.
*All rates are per person and subject to change.
Past Alumni Trip - Italy's Treasures
Alumni traveled to Italy and had an incredible 10 day trip exploring the art, food, wine, and the overall culture of this beautiful Mediterranean country.